Book a Show
In House Shows
Postponed due to Coronavirus. We are planning to re-schedule in the autumn
Cancelled due to Coronavirus.
22nd - 24th May
We are very sorry to announce that due to the current Coronavirus outbreak this event has been postponed. We are looking at options to stage the festival in the autumn
Wed 27th- Sat 30th 19.00/14.00
Postponed until the autumn. Tickets will be transferable and dates will be published as soon as they are confirmed.