Keeping everyone safe and entertained
Welcome to Sterts.
We are really very pleased that we are able to open up some more of our facilities but we are still working hard to ensure that you are as safe as possible.
· You are still part of a reduced capacity, select audience and we’re determined to look after you, our volunteers and performers.
· There are no tickets on the door, advance booking only online or by phone will continue for the next few weeks and will be reviewed at the start of August
· If you have the NHS App on your phone, please use this on one of the QR code readers around the entrance.
· There are Portaloo style toilets by the entrance/exit and accessible toilets at the side of the new Box Office
· Sterts remains cashless, there are card readers for the drinks and snacks.
· When you get to the theatre entrance you are at the start of a One Way system, please observe this.
· The café has been moved to the sweet kiosk and offers a fairly simple menu of drinks and snacks. Some shows will have an interval.
· We will continue to use our automatic hand sanitiser. Inside the theatre you will be asked to wear a mask until you are seated.
· The seats are all available but it is important that you sit where the stewards direct you. Please follow their directions. There is some distancing expected and we would ask you to be respectful if somebody asks you for more space.
· If you need to go out during the show, attract the attention of a steward who will direct you to the nearest exit. You may be asked to wait for a suitable pause in the action before you resume your seat.
· At the end of the show please stay in your seat until a steward directs you to leave in a managed way.
These rules are for the benefit of all of us and we thank you for observing them.
Thank you for your support and patience.
We’re delighted that we are able to share Sterts with you again.